Ken Offers Over 32 Years Of Civil Litigation Experience
In a civil litigation case, both sides of the dispute have a lot on the line. Compensation for damages could make a difference in your well-being and, likewise, so could having to pay for damages. At Munro Law Office, P.C., founder and seasoned attorney, Ken Munro, has over 30 years of experience representing both plaintiffs and defendants in several practice areas throughout Iowa. He is well-respected and recognized for his work in personal injury and other civil litigation. Since 2011, he has been named to the Super Lawyers list of top lawyers in the General Civil Litigation category.
We Represent Clients in the Following Areas:
- Personal injury – These cases have long-term impacts on parties and cause a lot of stress. Ken Munro’s experienced counsel will ease the weight of your personal injury dispute.
- Motor vehicle accidents – Attorney Munro will work to bring the crucial details of an accident claim to light.
- Trucking accidents – Trucking accidents demand a greater attention to the facts and carry higher stakes. Ken Munro will help your party get to the truth of the accident.
- Insurance defense – With a well-prepared plan and extensive knowledge of the system, we can help you fight for what’s right.
- Construction cases – We also provide the thorough and careful representation needed in construction cases.
- Contract disputes – Contract disputes can cause unnecessary worry over matters an attorney is equipped to handle. Ken Munro can help bear the load.
- Mediation Resolution – With experience on the plaintiff and defense side, Ken has built a successful practice as a neutral mediator to difficult lawsuits.